PROGRAMMER / PHOTOGRAPHER
Fernando is a programmer, photographer and designer for over 20 years.
He studied computer science at Monroe College in Bronx NY and has worked with companies like Vanity Fair, United Nations HQ in NY, Pfizer, and Telecontacto.
He is currently employed at ACI-Herzog Puerto Rico, a company that offers services to El Tren Urbano. He also works as a freelancer with companies to find solutions, usually automations and tools to help them move their business forward.
As a photographer, he works with weddings, events, commercial, promotion, fashion, studio and nature photography.
- Desktop, Internet and Mobile (server-side and client-side) software programs.
- Specialized front-end, back-end, database, e-commerce in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP), Java, Flash, ASP C#, SQL.
- Reporting with Crystal Reports
- Designs with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Server Installation and Configuration Windows Server, Apache Server, Mac OS X Server, Linux Server
- Portrait photography: personal portrait, family photo, editorial portrait for publishing advertising and websites.
- Corporate portrait: business people, work team and staff, administration boards, annual report, business portfolio of the people in the partners and associates in your company.
- Event photography: conferences, conventions, launching, concerts, shows, documentary photographs of exhibitions, festivals, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, competitions, demonstrations, tournaments.
- Artists and public figures: Album cover, posters, press photos, artistic productions, web sites, blog and calendars.
- Architectural and commercial photography: architecture, real estate, service or product advertising campaigns, business portfolios, theatre and movie set photography.
- Beauty and fashion photography: model and casting portfolios for actors, musicians, artists.
- Artistic nudes: sensual photographs, erotic photography, boudoir.
Interested in working together?
I’d love to hear from you.